Recent research indicates that only 30% of people are born with innate personality traits that make them great leaders.
To elevate the remaining 70% by developing community engaging leadership practices that build healthy dynamics resulting in peak performance. Through sharing our experiences, resources, and knowledge of current theories and research in leadership, we collaborate with clients to develop a winning culture within your team.
- 2014 Fortune Magazine Top 50 Leaders in the World (#36)
- Collegiate Swim Coach for 36 years; Summer League Swim Coach 13 years
- Swim Coach Emeritus Johns Hopkins University
- 7 x NCAA Coach of the Year
- 2012 College Swimming Coaches Association Steadman Award
- 2016 College Swimming Coaches Association Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2017 Inductee to the Maryland Swimming Hall of Fame
- Proud father of two college graduates -- Catherine and Sarah
"Coach" as many of his former athletes call him, is a motivational speaker to businesses, students, teachers, doctors, athletic teams, and church groups. He loves sharing his experiences--good and bad-- through inspiring and engaging narratives. Kennedy resides in Towson, MD where he lives with his wife Helen.
toni armstrong, M.S.
- 5 Years Experience in Team-building, Team-bonding, and Leadership Development
- Previous Instructor for The Stanford Leadership Institute at Stanford University
- Master of Experiential Education and Educational Leadership
- Previous Instructor for Outward Bound California
- Age Group Swim Coach at NBAC for 7 Years, College Swim Coach 1 Year
- Proud Mother of Owen and Evelyn
Armstrong's passion is in experiential educational and in using direct application to increase retention as well as instill an internal motivation for seeking knowledge. Through play based learning practices, she makes learning leadership skills fun and a community building practice. Armstrong resides in Baltimore, MD with her husband Scott.